Sunday, June 25, 2006

Meh-hee-co.

It's 6:40 AM, I'm on 3 hours of sleep, and I'm heading out the door for the summer family vacation to Mexico. The sleep thing is from Mike and Chris having coaxed me in to going to eat at Brew House (never a bad thing and in fact always a very good thing) and to a bar afterwards, wherein we stayed out pretty late. We were supposed to go check out a band that Chris knew through one of his friends at The Neighborhood, which was formerly the last dedicated gay bar in town, Hades, but when we got there at about 10 and heard no music playing, yet still were told there was a cover charge of $5, we promptly concluded to head to The Sportsman to play foosball instead. Unless it's a band I know I'll like, or unless I can be promised lots of attractive guys on the dance floor who are of my...persuasion, I'm not big on cover charges.

Time to leave now. di.FM has played DJ Food's "The Crow" 3 times now in a row. Way to go guys. At least mess up and play something repeatedly that isn't on a mix I already own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home