Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Aaaaannnnnnnnd.......nopenotgonnahappen

I had gotten my hopes up, prehaps a little too high, on moving in to a place in goleta. The house was awesome and the people there seemed just as cool if not cooler, but then in the end they rented to someone else. I had sort of put all of my eggs in to one basket since early on I had gotten the impression from the person I was in contact with that my getting the room was pretty much a sure bet, although in the end it turned out it was between me and one other guy, a friend of the other housemates. I even bought a new bed, since I've been pining for one for a while and decided this would be a good time to get it. So now I'm out of time and it looks like I'll be moving back home, even though my old room has sort of been trashed and marked for demolition. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it work, but by the Gods I'm sure something will pan out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeroes said...

The housing in Portland is nearly as plentiful as the gay geeks. And at one-fourth the rent of SB you really have no valid reason outside of your totally transferable schooling not to ditch SB for the Pac Northwest.

Did I mention the sexy nerds up here?

1:12 AM  
Blogger zortnac said...

I <3 sexy nerds. Who doesn't!?

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home