Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Computer And I Are On The Same Page

I was working on my laptop trying to learn LISP (a type of programming language based on lists and function calls rather than successive statements) for this project I'm going to attempt. I was following a chapter that had a sentence generator as a small project program. I set up a basic grammar and defined nouns and verbs like, boy, girl, table, saw, touched, liked, and I swear to God, I swear to God, this was the first sentence generated when I tried the program.

[51]> (generate 'sentence)
==> (THE BOY LIKED THE BOY)

Edit: Only minutes later and after some nonsense about women seeing tables and boys throwing balls, here is yet another sentence:

==> (A MAN TOUCHED A MAN)

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeroes said...

Dude, I think your laptop is coming onto you.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home