Friday, March 24, 2006

The Most Fun I Have Wasting My Time

In the boards that I post at people are given symbols based on their post count as a status symbol of how efficient we all are in wasting our time arguing amateur politics with strangers. It goes from a small star to multiple small stars, to a large star in bronze, silver, gold, etc. The highest one, at 50 thousand posts, is a metallic radioactive symbol. People pointed out that over the years, too many people have it, and in fact have far exceeded the number, and so we need a new one.

So I made some in photoshop, some of them a play on the original radioactive symbol, and a new biohazard one. I don't know why I have so much fun making these little things....seriously it was like 3 hours total and I was fully engaged the whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home