Monday, February 27, 2006

Aliens Aren't All House-trained

I had this dream where my entire extended family was up at my parents' house for a dinner party, but somehow at the same time high school English class with Mrs. Williams was going on in a dimly lit room. One thing led to another, and sure enough, Aurora Borealis was occurring outside, and, as Aurora Borealis tends to do, it burned small holes in the ozone layer allowing harmfully space-acid through that burned small holes in the roof of the house and the furniture and on my head, but I guess I was able to take the burning hole off my head and put it on the floor. About at that time aliens landed on the front porch, to abduct me I could only assume. Before I could start screaming I looked over at my mom who looked normal except that she had big oval alien eyes, and she told me that "the aliens shat on the carpet."

What's weird is that I remember knowing with a certain fear that the events were somehow leading up to alien abduction, but I totaly didn't see the shitting on the carpet coming.


1 Comments:

Blogger Zeroes said...

Thus proving that mothers can and will surprise you from time to time.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home