Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm not an attraction, and this isn't a fucking zoo

There was a small group of straight guys at wildcat tonight. Now, that in and of itself is obviously not a bad thing. There are straight people at wildcat all the time, they have just as much right to be there on a Sunday night, etc etc. Now, I don't know for sure that they were straight, but I had a very strong feeling about it, the vibe they gave off, their mannerisms, and most importantly the reason I'm writing this in the first place: they were in the middle of the dance floor, beers in hands, not dancing, and just sort of watching everyone like it was some kind of show.

"Hey Joe! You wanna go see the queers a'dancin? I hear it's quite a sight"

"Yeehaw!"

I gain nothing by painting them as rednecks, but I dunno, it just seems funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home