Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Driving Under the Influence

But only a little. I'm on vicodin right now, thanks to the debilitating pain in my ass. I'm not sure how else I can describe where it is...somewhere close to my hip...somewhere in my glut. All I know is that every now and then it comes back to haunt me, probably originating from some injury I received from not taking care of myself in the past 5 years. It hurts when I make any sort of movement involving my legs. I'm hanging out with Aspen last night and it starts out as a mild pain causing me to limp. By the time the evening is finished having watched the most awesome film, Psycho Beach Party, I'm having more trouble walking. I don't know why in God's name I turned down an offer of some tylenol, I think maybe I thought I had some at home. By the time I've driven back, I have to walk slowly back to the house because it just hurts to much to walk. What follows after that is basically an entire evening of fucking horrible pain, not being able to sleep, walking at a rate of 10 ft/min in baby steps as I make desperate second searches for pain killers, etc. At one point I tripped and literally could not get up, at which point I started crying from both the pain but more so the frustration. I eventually did get up, called my mom and asked for help. I didn't want her driving at night so ended up driving up there to have some of her vicodin and spend the rest of the night up there. I kept the bottle, with her blessing. I REALLY don't like whatever is wrong with my whatever muscle it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home