Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bye Aspen! The Friday That Didn't End Until It Was Over

Up at 7:30. Breakfast provided (and insisted upon) by Aspen's dear mum. Fried potatoes scrambled with eggs and cheddar cheese, delicious, and exactly the kind of thing you want to eat before sitting for about 6 hours straight. The drive down was pretty nice, aside from finding out that our van had no amp and thus no music. Traffic only hit on the way back up, but I wasn't too late for work. After 6+ hours of driving, off to work from 3 to midnight. After work, off to wildcat because I was invited to have drinks with someone, and who in their right mind would turn that down, even if I was delerious at the time! Ah well. Now Aspen's gone. Saying goodbye was hard, but it's not like I can't visit. Aspen's little bro and I shall make with the road trippage as soon as the time is right.

Worst.Smile.Evar. It looks like I have no teeth and I'm trying to hide the fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home