Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come

It's the second week of fall quarter at UCSB and I've just had my first day of absolute nonstop work and activity, and holy God.....I'm so damn tired. Most of the day was just spent running around campus going through the red tape of getting funding for the National Coming Out Day dance that I'm organizing.

*** Insert me falling asleep at desk and waking up in my bed, then waiting until the following night to finish this ***

Yeah, so, we did pretty well on the funding front, receiving money from both the UCen programming board and the office of student life, so I'm pretty happy about that. Now I just have to see if this dance can go down without a hitch, which I'm confident that it will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home